STAY ACTIVE & STAY HEALTHY AT HOME
Keeping normality in our lives in this uncertain time is important for both our mental and physical health. With so many sports cancelled our children are left with little in the way of physical activity. Our aim is to keep our students healthy and active at home.
Commencing Term Two – until further notice:
- All classes will be conducted online.
- All online learning will be subscription based.
- Gradings will be by appointment only.
We want to help you stay active and continue your Karate journey without interruptions.
So we will continue to offer all students the following:
1) Access to online curriculum modules via a dedicated Facebook group.
2) Access to LIVE classes via ZOOM. Each class will be offered on Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Saturdays and will be conducted by Sensei Don. Classes will be begin as per your normal class time.
3) FREE dedicated feedback, simply send in your questions or a short video (up to 5 minutes) for advice on your training.
Once your registration is processed we will send you access to our Facebook page and Upcoming Zoom classes.
Your Principal instructors full-time employment is teaching. He is going to spend his time hard at work putting these classes together and assisting his students. We appreciate your support in keeping our club alive and well, for its students now and in the future.
The Karate for Life Kofukan Team believe that these measures are important to keep both your training and our club alive.
STAY ACTIVE & STAY HEALTHY
- 1 x Family Member $100 (per school term)
- 2 x Family Members $175 (Per School Term)
- 3 x Family Members $200 (Per School Term)
What you receive:
- Unlimited access to our syllabus videos on a dedicated Facebook Page.
- Unlimited attendance to our LIVE online classes.
- Individual critique from Sensei Don on your training techniques and performance.
Please complete the form below to secure your registration for TERM TWO.
New Members Welcome